Minggu, 17 Februari 2013

Lirik Greenday-Basket Case



Green day
Basket case
Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
Abuut nothing and everyting
At all once
I am of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it
                                     Reff: Sometime I give my self the creeps
                                                Sometime my mind plays trick on me
                                                It all keeps adding up
                                                I think I’m cracking up
                                                Am I just paranoid?
                                                Am I just stoned
I went to a srink
To analyze my dreams
She says it’s lack of sex
That’s bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life’s a bore
So quit my whining cause
It’s bringing her down
                                                                                Back to Reff uh yuh yuh ya
Grasping to control
So I better holdon
                                                                                Back to Reff







Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar